HR Assistant Position Overview:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Providing consultation and advice to managers, supervisors, and employees on HR related matters.
- Developing and implementing recruitment, selection, and retention strategies.
- Policy development and implementation.
- Handling performance management reviews and increments
- Conduct training sessions to staff as required
- Keep track of employee vocational and leave record, employment visas.
- Monitoring hiring and firing process when necessary.
- Implementing and/or advising on strategy of appraisal and salaries review
- All administration tasks associated with the HR function, LMRA, GOSI applications Specific qualifications:
- Post Graduate Degree in HR Management/ CIPD/ Masters preferred
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in same field
- MS Office & HRMS systems
- Excellent English language and presentation skills.
- Behavioural: Excellent interpersonal, communication…