We are one of the leading Air Conditioning companies in the Middle east Hiring a Service Manager for Bahrain location. We are looking for a Service Manage due to internal movement in the business and are looking for someone who has been in a similar position previously.
Successful candidates will drive the transformation of the service portfolio and implement standard processes tools and templates to build out new service offerings. He will coach and support team members. This person will own and deliver annual revenue, market share and profitability targets.
Service Manager Position Overview:
- To maintain close contact with the business market, liaising closely with existing customers and promoting new business using all available marketing material/sales engineering resources.
- To be responsible for the cost-effective identification and utilisation of human and material resources to support current and forecast levels of business.
- To evaluate an individual’s performance and be responsible for identifying necessary training of subordinates in accordance with company policy.
- To ensure that service centre administration systems and helpdesk operate efficiently in accordance with the Company’s operating procedure and policies.
- To properly exercise management control over working capital in respect of debtors and inventory, to maximise turnover with minimum overhead costs.
- To accurately evaluate service centre performance, to report on this performance monthly and to accurately forecast short term future business.
- To ensure that all branch employees are aware of Company Health, Safety and Environmental policies and that safe working procedures are always practised, and accident reporting procedures are followed.
- To be responsible for all branch disciplinary matters.
- To identify, evaluate and manage potential risks of service centre business.
Service Manager Position Requirements:
- Must be qualified to Mechanical with Electrical Engineering level with appropriate experience in HVAC Service Management and Business administration.
- Minimum 10 years’ supervisory management experience of a HVAC Service operation.
- Must have significant experience of refrigeration, air conditioning, process engineering and BMS controls with which the company involves itself.
- Must have experience within the GCC region.
- Must have experience managing a large HVAC & R service team.